TERMS OF SERVICE
1. Scheduling Policy
- Client may contact skymarc by email / phone.
- Appointments are arranged based on our availabilities, and based on first-come-first-serve principle.
- A shoot session normally takes 1-2 hours, depending on the size of the property. An additional aerial session may take up to total 3-4 hours including photo shoot.
2. Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy
- Reschedules and cancellations are no charge provided they are done 24 hours in advance of the scheduled shoot date/time.
- Within the 24 hours window, there is a reschedule/cancellation charge of $50.
- If skymarc photographer arrives at the property but does not have access within 15 minutes of the scheduled shoot date/time, e.g. agent/owner does not show up or lock box does not open, or if the shoot is cancelled by agent/owner, there is a compensation charge of $75.
3. Inclement Weather Policy
- In case of inclement weather, photo shoots will continue as scheduled as long as it is not physically raining. If rain is present, we can shoot the interior first, and return for exterior photos at the earliest day possible when the weather cooperates.
- There is no reschedule/cancellation charge due to inclement weather.
4. Photo and Tour Delivery Policy
- 24 hours turnaround time for still photos and still photo tours.
- 48 hours turnaround time for aerial video tours.
- Photos are sent in zip files to client for easy download.
- Tours are uploaded to skymarc's YouTube channel, and client is provided with YouTube links.
5. Feature Sheet Design and Delivery Policy
- 24 hours turnaround time for 1st draft of feature sheet design.
- Design draft is sent to client via email for approval. Client is allowed 1-time revision for each design.
- Upon client's revision comments, final design will be sent to client within 24 hours.
- If printing service is required, we will start to print upon getting client's confirmation on final design by email.
- Printed feature sheets will be ready for pick up within 24 hours, excluding Sundays and public holidays.
6. Home Preparation Policy
- Please ensure the property is ready for photo shooting. skymarc photographer does not stage nor move anything on the property, and the property shall be photographed as-is upon arrival.
- Here below are guidelines for clients to prepare the home prior to photographer's arrival :
Clean landscape, mow lawn, and tidy up garden hoses, tools, toys, garbage cans, etc.
Move cars out of the driveway, and do not park directly in front of the property.
Tidy up the porch, sidewalks, deck, and outdoor furniture.
Open up all curtains / blinds.
Turn on all lights, and make sure all light bulbs are working and in the same color temperature.
Arrange pets to be relocated during the shoot, and remove all signs of pets, e.g. bowls, rugs, toys.
Clean up kitchen counters, and leave only 1-2 appliances visible.
Remove toiletries from bathroom counters.
Keep TV remotes, video game systems, DVD's, and electronic cords out of sight.
Clear up dining table, and arrange chairs neatly around the table.
Make up beds neatly, preferably with matching bedding sets.
Remove everyday items kept at bedside, such as phone charger, tissue box, jewelry, glass of water.
Remove clutter from all rooms, and position furniture in their best places.
Decorate with flowers, bowls, fruits, and candles where appropriate.
Remove all post-it's, magnets, kids' drawings, and personal photos from the fridge and the walls.
Less is more. It is always best to clear the clutter out of every room, as a photographer is unable to make a messy room look uncluttered in the picture.
7. Travel and Parking Fee Policy
- Service area : GTA (Greater Toronto Area).
- Travel fee is required for some areas to compensate fuel cost, travel time, and wear-and-tear on vehicle for extended travel.
- Parking fee is required for properties which do not offer free visitor parking.
8. Payment Policy
- Payment can be made at the shoot to the photographer, or prior to delivery of products.
- We accept the below payment options :